Who Says I’m Awe-Summmm??

awe-summm

I have been tagged by SWANEESINGER to list 7 Awe-Summm things about me.  I refuse to think today, so I am just going to type the first 7 things that come to my mind.  I am to tag seven bloggers new to me……………..excuse me, you’re ALL new to me…
Soooooo….anyone who would like to participate, please join me!!

1. Short.  5′
  2. Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn.  I would just as soon lose a body part than ask for help. Plus, people generally tell me that I am…………..just in case I  didn’t notice.
  3. Hooked on Reality TV.  (I never usually admit to this)
  4. I kicked cancer’s butt! Just did an article with our newspaper re: my cancer story.
  5. I am alone, but never lonely.
  6. I was the first female elected official in our town.
  7. I am the moderator on TV for a local cable axcess TV channel.

Now, I just can’t leave some things alone and I wanted to get a different perspective on what is Awe-Summmm about me.  so, I asked my granddaughters for their unbiased opinion, and they came up with:

1. Funny and cute. (I just love these girls)
  2. Cool shoes (they play dress up in all my shoes…old and new)
  3. Make the best mashed potatoes.
  4. My house.  They can make a mess and I don’t yell.
  5. Buy them toys
  6. I have the best sparkly jewelry.
  7. Makes them laugh (In a good way, I’m sure)
  8. Never yell  (I know it’s 8, but I couldn’t NOT add this one, right, Mommy, hehe)

Actually, I like their list better………………….

1. 13 Responses to “Who Says I’m Awe-Summmm??”

2. By Futureblackmail on May 18, 2009 | Reply

That’s awesome – I love that they think you have cool shoes!

Link that article!

3. By Jenni on May 18, 2009 | Reply

Grandma’s are always more awesome than parents. You get to experience the true joys of having children around- the ability to spoil them rotten, and then hand them back :)

4. By KathyB! on May 18, 2009 | Reply

I think you are Awe-summm, too!

I love that you make the best mashed potatoes. Yummy!

But I super-love that you’re the first elected female official!!

Make sure you put a link on your blog so we can read your cancer story!

5. By Jessica on May 18, 2009 | Reply

you forgot to add:

Incredibly supportive to her blogging single mom friends

6. By JAM (Just A Mom) on May 18, 2009 | Reply

Great article/inspiring story…

I learn something new every day. Would never have guessed that you are only 5 feet tall. You have such a “big” personality. I love it, you’re a little dynamo!

You are definitely Awe-summmm! (This is one of my favorite awards… I think it has something to do with the crown!)

7. By Jenni Jiggety on May 18, 2009 | Reply

I love their list!!!! How cute was that?

8. By eileen on May 19, 2009 | Reply

Love, love, love your outlook on things.

I read the article in Erie Times. I didn’t realize you were from Erie.
    I went to Mercyhurst back in the day. I loved it.
    My mother told me it was the most expensive good time I’ll ever have!

9. By passions & soapboxes on May 19, 2009 | Reply

Don’t you just love grand kids. I have two and my relationship with them is so different from the one I have with their mom. My kids tell me I am too judgmental and my granddaughter tells me that she likes I never judge her.

10. By Jen on May 19, 2009 | Reply

I like the kids’ list too. Anyone who will buy me toys is top on my list. You are an inspiration for kicking some cancer ass. And, for keeping me laughing.

11. By Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life on May 19, 2009 | Reply

I like their list better too, I think it probably shows the real you. Do you wear the mashed potatoes with the sparkly jewelry, is that why they laugh?

12. By Hyphen Mama on May 19, 2009 | Reply

Thanks for linking the article, I loved reading it. You ARE awe-summmmmm! You inspire me.

I wish I had cool shoes that anybody other than the dog would want to play in. I might buy some… because you inspire me.

13. By Shawn on May 19, 2009 | Reply

YAY!!! You ARE awe-summmm!
    Thanks for all the info. on yourself—I love getting to know favorite bloggers better—and I love it that you have cool shoes!!

Me too! :) And how adorable are those grandkids? You are definitely a way awesome grandma—I can tell.

14. By Yaya on Jun 20, 2009 | Reply

Oh gosh I love reality tv. Survivor is my fav but So You Think You Can Dance is a close second.