I Have Some Scruples

Stampa

There are people that know me that think there is not much I wouldn’t do.

They think just because I have been married two times and haveĀ many a few guy friends, that I have loose morals and values no scruples!

Well………………………..listen up!

Just because I am a notorious flirt…………………
Just because I make sure my phone number is written on men’s room walls…………

Let me tell you………..there are some four letter words I-will-not-do!

Cook
Wash
Iron
Dust
or
Bake

Just to name a few………………………………!

1. 18 Responses to “I Have Some Scruples”

2. By Futureblackmail on May 15, 2009 | Reply

Wow – I think you might have inadverently copied the list I gave my husband at our wedding of things I wouldn’t do. After he signed the papers, of course.

3. By foradifferentkindofgirl.blogspot.com on May 15, 2009 | Reply

Ha! My youngest son seriously just told me it has been a long time since we had baked anything, and I told him to get used to it because that is what marriage will be like one day!

(except I really would like some cookies, so we’re caving and making those today!)

4. By Melissa from Pittsburgh on May 15, 2009 | Reply

Here Here!

Wooohooo!

Screw ‘em if they can’t take a joke!

My dream is to hire a 25 year old (well, maybe 30 yo these days) Gerald Butler look alike to do all of that stuff for me; as I don’t have a pool and have no need for a pool boy and there is no reason he can’t be USEFUL!

5. By Nancy on May 15, 2009 | Reply

Indeed, we are sisters from different misters!

Good thing we don’t live by each other, I don’t think the city would be the same if we were both on the loose [wink]

Second thought … are you going to BlogHer? Bwahahahahahaha

6. By Jessica on May 15, 2009 | Reply

You forgot:

dust

7. By eileen on May 15, 2009 | Reply

Ha.
    I used to tell my husband if he wanted a clean house and a wife that cooks, he should have married a nice Italian girl and made his grandmother happy.
    Irish girls can’t cook or clean. But we compensate by doing other things really really well!

8. By eileen on May 15, 2009 | Reply

PS. If any of my family are reading, it’s just a joke about the Italian girls……I love you all….really, I do! Now get back to all that cooking.

9. By Hyphen Mama on May 15, 2009 | Reply

If only WINDOWS had 4 letters, because I don’t do those either!

10. By Shawn on May 16, 2009 | Reply

Oh, my dear—now THAT was funny!

You are too clever, by far….Heh, heh.

11. By Jen on May 17, 2009 | Reply

Just as long as you use the other four letter words. I was getting worried there.

12. By Mrs4444 on May 17, 2009 | Reply

Yeah, I heard that about you…

jk-I’m just as guilty.

13. By Phat Mama on May 17, 2009 | Reply

I always look for your number on the walls and then beneath it, I write – zelzee is totally hot, funny, smart and a great lady!

14. By passions & soapboxes on May 17, 2009 | Reply

Hey if you don’t have to…. why should you.

15. By Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life on May 17, 2009 | Reply

I love to cook. Because I love to eat and it SHOWS. If I don’t wash I smell. I HAVE to iron or my wrinkles droop right into my bosoms–you should see me getting my face on the ironing board, it’s a real feat. When I get really dusty I wash and then I iron because washing takes all the smooth skin and puts it back into it’s normal state. I have to hold my breath when I spray the starch but it keeps the wrinkles at bay longer. I also bake–all summer.

16. By KathyB! on May 18, 2009 | Reply

Shall we add diet to this list?!

I’m about ready to throw in the towel :)

17. By Becky on May 18, 2009 | Reply

I find that cooking is Of The Devil and refuse to do so.

18. By Jenni Jiggety on May 18, 2009 | Reply

Cooking sucks. :-D

19. By Yaya on Jun 20, 2009 | Reply

Lol! I actually find baking to be fun!